INSPO: Summer sales

Friday, June 22, 2012

Currently, my biggest obsession (and I believe I'm not the only one) are sales. I love the smell of freshly discounted garments waiting to be grabbed from the shelves, whether the virtual or real ones.
So, as I'm already spending too much time on too many shopping sites, I decided to do - drumroll - collages. But, instead of just throwing random pieces at you (like all the others, buahahaha) I put together three looks that I coulda & woulda wear all summer long.

Okay, let's go.

First look - Coffee in the city...
Well, I have been lusting after this dress since before it was on sale and I don't know who wouldn't fall in love with the laser cut out flowers. Gorgeous. 
As it's summer and summer for me means simplicity, I kept it elegant, but a little edgy with the unordinary shoes and plastic earrings.


Dress - Juicy Couture via Shopbop, 149 dollars
Bag - Emilio Pucci via Net a porter, 1023 euros
Sunglasses - The Row via Asos, 133 euros
Shoes - Kook via Topshop, 35 pounds 
Earrings - Asos, 3 euros


Second look - By the pool...
For me beachwear means print. Throw in some cool sunglasses. Pair canvas with white leather and throw on a sheer kaftan.
Et voila!


Bikini - Matthew Williamson via Net a porter, 110 euros
Sandals - Topshop, 20 pounds
Hat - Asos, 19 euros
Sunglasses - The Row via Asos, 133 euros
Kaftan - Charlie by Matthew Zink, 180 euros
Backpack - Kate Sharidan via Asos, 79 euros


Third look aka my favourite - Cocktails with girlfriends...
I am head over heels in love with this Karl blouse in b&w. The printed jeans pop paired with metallic bag and bracelets. + Black wedges and you're ready to party.



Blouse - Karl via Net a porter, 105 euros
Wedges - H&M, 25 pounds
Bracelets - Topshop, 5 pounds
Bag - Topshop, 15 pounds
Jeans - J Brand via Shopbop, 139 dollars


What are your favourites?

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.