SERENDIPITY

Sunday, March 10, 2013


serendipity = discovering something good or exciting without looking for it
Horace Walpole: "This discovery, indeed, is almost of that kind which I call Serendipity, a very expressive word... A silly fairy tale, called The Three Princes of Serendip: as their highnesses traveled, they were always making discoveries, by accidents and sagacity, of things which they were not in quest of...."


Yesterday, a need to do something a little different hit me. I stepped out of my comfort zone and not to deliver yet another classic look of the day post, I decided to play a little.
As I look at the final product, all that comes to my mind is how imagination really is our most powerful tool. 


“"Tell me one last thing,"” said Harry. “"Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?”"
Dumbledore: "“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" 



XOXO,
Lucija


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.