01_2013

Wednesday, January 2, 2013


I can't believe it's twenty-thirteen and I'm still writing to you all regularly and you're still reading me more than regularly and even more extensively. I'm quite happy about that!
Well, gorgeous people, I want to wish you all the best in the next 365 days. (let's say it's still the first of January) (and let's also not think about the fact that the year has the number 13 in it) 
It's the first year since 1987 that doesn't have any double digits so let's make it count, huh?
And also, in 2013 (well actually it started on 21/12) the age of Aquarius arises. Which would come as no surprise as we Aquarians rule technology, invention, knowledge and provocative changes. (So yay for that)

In order not to turn this into a random-facts site... moving on. Let's recap twenty-twelve. 
I turned eighteen, which is uber cool for the first nine months and super scary since, I had tons of fun, graduated and got into college of my choice, had the best summer ever, really enjoyed myself a lot, partied even more, learned tons, made new friendships, had a lot of fun while blogging. No regrets, only memories and a few hardcore lessons. 
I won't tell you my 2013 resolutions, but I will update you throught the year whenever one has been successfully completed. 

Also, the new year marks the beginning of my favourite time of the year and that is the countdown to my birthday. Only 29 days left! (What are you all getting me?! :D)








Have you realized this is the first post where I'm wearing a jacket? In the winter? I've always been a coat person, but this one just gets my heart racing! It's from Sheinside. (there's a sale going on)
The dress is H&M and the biker boots are Humanic.

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.