Look of the day: FLAMES JUST CREATE US, BURNS DON'T HEAL LIKE BEFORE

Saturday, January 5, 2013


Okay so Maja and I had a really great idea to shoot like crazy people today (cause we haven't in such a long time and we love making fools of ourselves wherever we go) (seriously, she's already taken photos of me in front of churches, on the beach, in the middle of I don't know how many cities, on a bridge, and not to mention random pretty streets) but after ten minutes my Nikon shut down although the battery was almost fully charged and oh, I didn't have the charger with me, so that's that. I ended up having to choose between only a handful of photos, but decided to show them cause I'm completely blown away by this gorgeous dress. 

One of my mini-resolutions for this year is to polish my style a little bit. I realized my wardrobe's starting to look more like a b&w movie and less like a disco on roller skates (although I continue to love my glitter), but I still love statement pieces like this one that only need a blazer and heels and you're so ready to go. Sleek.

Oh, and for those who will ask - the lyrics in the title are by Ed Sheeran, my current obsession. (Maybe I'll add his concert to my resolutions list, too)



The dress is by Sheinside, Benetton blazer and Zara heels.

XOXO,
Lucija

P.S.
Only 26 to go!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.