INSPO: CHILLY MOODBOARD

Friday, November 16, 2012


What I'll be trying /experimenting with/end up wearing this chilly season. (Finally! Yeah!)
Layers. Loads of non-colors. Bejeweled headbands. Hats. Elegance. 

On that note...
Also currently I'm super crazy about tatoos, beautiful winter nights that are about to happen, (well they'll start happening soon, right? I mean it's cold enough. Finally!!!), super strong make up, matte nailpolish...



It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside...

You know what... I never understood why we're always bombarded with piles of images of the summer and the sea. I mean - the summer's a synonym for freedom, and partying, and joy - I get that, but winter is love. Everything about it always makes me strive to be better. To achieve. To outdo myself. 
Oh I wish you could feel my joy for this magnificent time of the year. I hope this mish-mash of a moodboard helps. (I know how much you love this kind of posts!)

Oh, and am I the only one who's a hot chocolate freak? 


(Images: 1 We heart it, 2 byaranka.nl, 3 Le Fashion, 4 Jak and Jil,. 5 FGR, 6 Monet's winter via monetalia, 7 Tumblr, 8 Flickr, 9 Collage vintage, 10 11 Jak and Jil)

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.