Look of the day: CHANGE

Friday, October 5, 2012


A quick life caption:
These were taken on my second day of college. I still don't really believe how different my live is compared to just three months back - I switched from high school to college, I moved to another city. Whoever said "Change is good" was damn right. 

A quick outfit caption:
You've seen this dress already somewhere in the middle of summer - I love that I can wear it with so many things and that it's so versatile and yet doesn't really require accessorizing as it's full of magic considering the print. So I just added my new-favourite earrings and a denim jacket and I was ready.

A quick hair-do caption:
You'll be seeing a lot of me with this bun in future posts as my hair's in the process of growing to a normal lenght where it shall be heavy enough not to curl so much. Right now it's a mess, but also an excuse to learn how to DIY a lot.







Wearing:
H&M dress and earrings, vintage denim jacket, Accessorize clutch, Repetto ballet flats, Ray Ban sunglasses

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.