THE RED DRESS

Saturday, May 5, 2012













I hope you all finally get why I took a leave of absence from outfit posts... I just wanted you to be really eager when you see this. I think this is already one of my favourite posts, and it isn't even done yet. 

Okay, to explain. These are obviously not taken by me nor people who usually take my photos. They are a product of a photoshoot I did with my friend Luka. We wanted to achieve a certain fairytale look, but in our own way and I really like how it turned out. 
I bought this dress in Vienna in December and I have been waiting for six months to finally get to wear it. It's really feminine, and also versatile - I wore it to school combined with a denim jacket and flats, and if you wanna look more glamorous you can easily style it up with heels and a bejeweled jacket. 
Also, whenever I think of maxi dresses, I immediately visualize super pretty long earrings.

So, as you can see here, as we were in the woods and I always kind of associate fairytales with easiness and loads of light, I kept things simple and wore my Forever21 dress with simple vintage necklace and bracelet and Tommy Hilfiger flats.

Thanks Luka

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.