Look of the day: COOKIES & ICE CREAM

Thursday, April 19, 2012


Today it's time for a photo overload.
As we were walking home from school, my best friend and I realized we need some time to relax (The finals are killing me) and enjoy a brownie (or two) and go for a walk. I won't talk too much, as I'll be slapping down way too many words for my essay in some twenty minutes so that'll do it. (Literally killing me)
We spent some time in one of my favourite place in Zagreb - The Cookie Factory. It's beautifully decorated & what I love most - every time I stroll in there, there's something new - for example drawings on the wall weren't there at the begining, so weren't some of the sofas and chairs. (as this post is a photo overload as is The Cookie Factory a cute overload ;))
Okay, I really gotta go now. Except for my essay, there are shoes to be found waiting for me - still haven't picked the perfect pair for my prom. (Ahhhhh, frustration level 100) 
















Wearing:
Zara dress, Benetton blazer, Tom Tailor belt, Repetto ballet flats, Ray Ban sunglasses, H&M bag

XOXO,
Lucija


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.