Look of the day: MAXI DRESS

Tuesday, March 13, 2012











Okay, the spring thing continues - instead of the floral jacket I present you the floral dress. It's so lovely - perfect for both spring (as you can see I wore it with booties) (which it seems I can't take off) and summer. (some adorable black flat sandals) (or neon yellow - I have a thing for neon yellow right now) (OMG I have a thing for too many things, I smell shopping)
Also, my love for photoshop continues, too, so I wasted little more time than usual processing the photos, but now I love them even more (and be happy they're not all in b&w, you know that if I could, I would) (so I guess you can all now easily get to the conclusion that my favourite photo is the last one - bingo!!) (Ohhhh, I really do talk too much)

And is it just me, or do you also, every time you say florals & spring in the same sentence, hear Miranda Priestly responding: "Florals? For spring? Ground breaking."
Ah well, maybe it counts only when it comes to magazines, although I bet not many editors have seen the movie than.

XOXO,
Lucija

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm wearing some pieces of clothing & you all want to know where I bought them...
Mango dress, Aldo heels, ASOS bracelet, vintage earrings, Ray Ban sunnies

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.