Look of the day: THE COAT

Monday, January 16, 2012









I always spend an amazing amount of time searching for the perfect coat, shoes, bags, etc. In one word - the classics. You know, the pieces you'll spend the rest of your year/adulthood/life wearing. So they have to be perfect. That's why when it comes to coats and dresses, I usually sketch the pieces and have them made. And in the end, I love the whole process and most importantly, I love the final outcome - the pieces are always just right for me.
So, the coat's mine design, I spent the day just walking in the sun (and in school, but no school talk, shhhh!!) and enjoying the feeling of pure satisfaction. 
You know that feeling, right? ;)

I paired the coat with a LBD, Wolford tights, Aldo bag and 3suisses boots. The jewelry is for me what makes the look special - the necklace is by Asos, the bracelet by Accessorize and all the rings are by H&M.

At this very moment I realized I have to start searching for my next classic - the perfect booties for the early spring. I guess shopping never stops, huh??


XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.