The most important thing about dreams is having one

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Today was a bit of a struggle, and as were the days before. I don't know how it is in the rest of the world, but here it's just so damn hot I don't have anything to wear. It's like summer's lasted for a year. And I hate summer - it just ruins all the possibilites of choosing layers and layers of clothing and boots, oh boots - I miss ya! 
So, instead of wearing some autumn/winter pieces, I can only dream about some. And in my head it kind of looks like this:

BATTLE OF WINTER WONDERLAND

classic chic (madame clean lines & signore black and white) vs. girly pretty chic (lace, fur, glitter, texture, volume, color!!!)

Round 1:
Has to go to classic chic because of a promise I made to myself to keep myself from the sparkly stuff this winter (what was I thinking???!!!)

Round 2:
Have only one word for you madame clean lines - FUR

Round 3:
Can I wear a glitter tux and still be a classic chic gal?

Round 4:
Lace is classic???!!!

Round 5:
Color + black and white works?!!

Round 6:
Ohhh the long capes, how I adore you.

Round 7:
Yeah, McQueen beats Wang. From Alex to Alex: Sorry Alex.

Round 8:
I'll just wear my undies.

Round 9:
I'm gonna mix a white cape with a snakeskin print bag. 

Round 10:
Oh. My. God.  I KNOW!!!
I'm just gonna let my inner Daphne Guinness decide for me to wear only couture!!

Round 11
Round 12
Round 13
...
(will be continued, now just enjoy the photos - see how I contrasted the classic and the "non-classic"?)




XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.