Look of The Day: LIGHT PINK DRESS

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I can't really remember when was the last time I had such a busy week. I have tons of photo shoots so I'm running around with my Nikon like a psycho maniac, trying to look cool when I'm actually sweaty, stinky and exhausted all in one. (but everything is super fun and just satisfying and I love it) 
So, keeping in mind that crawl, lie on the floor, climb tree etc. while I'm shooting(and these photos were taken at 10pm after hours of work)- here's what I had on yesterday. 


P.S.
For those of you wondering about the work I'm doing and when you'll be able to see it - I'll gather up tons of photos for you on Friday!






Dress_Zara, Shoes_Tommy Hilfiger, Bag_Dorothy Perkins, Necklace,long_Accessorize, Necklace,short_Vintage from Australia, Sunnies_Ray Ban
(and the 'handkerchief' is actually a piece of cloth I use for cleaning my lens when I'm shooting)

XOXO,
Lucija



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.