NEW IN: THE METALLICS

Monday, August 15, 2011



A couple of weeks ago, when I looked at my closet, I saw it was overpopulated with patterns and colors. It reminded me of the cartoon my sister watched when she was two or three - Fifi and the Flowertots, a little bit. And I strongly decided to keep it really simple this fall - black, white, a little bit of patterns, beige. Really really simple.


And then came the shopping. All of this super cool animal patterns overflowed the stores. And all of this metallic inspired garments make me constantly say the word über - this is über sexy, über cool, über chic.
So, my über! plan from before somehow melted in all the sweetness of the new pieces I've seen, bought or plan on buying. In the end, fashion is about listening to your heart and not your brain. If it was about brainstorming, we would all be wearing jeans and sneakers all the time. Instead, we listen to our hearts and purchase these beauties. 
And in the end, you know what? When I look at those two pieces, I somehow have the need to make fashion and happiness synonyms.


(both pants and the shoes are by Zara)


XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.