Look of the day: SNOW (HEY OH)

Sunday, February 24, 2013



I was away for a while. Not physically away away, first I was sick (wisdom teeth, yay!) and I also started working and needed a week or so to kind of make a schedule I could stick to. (I still haven't had a chance to catch up with half of the shows already held at fashion weeks, I've only seen Burberry - because of the show, both Marc Jacobs shows - because of the clothes, and Oscar de la Renta - because of Galliano; so I feel like I'm living in a completely different universe!)

Today, I decided to go outside (although reading a book under a blanket was much more desirable) and take some photos in the snow as it was snowing for the last couple of days in Croatia, once again.

I call this look 'Nerdy' because it reminds me of school, it's totally low key, but still, I really like the vibe. Mixing different materials has always been one of my favourite things when it comes to picking out an outfit. 







I'm wearing:
Handmade shirt and coat (by my tailor), Benetton sweater, Zara skirt, Humanic boots, H&M bag,  Rings and tings necklace


XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.