Look of the day: FROM HATE TO LOVE FROM LOVE TO LUST FROM LUST TO TRUTH

Tuesday, January 29, 2013


I've been away for long. I know. I'm sorry. (Thank you all for visiting the blog during this time when I was away though, you blow my mind sometimes)

It's been hectic. I don't know how else to put it. It's been from hate to love from love to lust from lust to truth (just like the title says) (to be precise: just like Ed Sheeran says, and no, my obsession with that particular man is not over) in a week or so (and it has nothing to do with romance, I kind of put Ed's lyrics in my own context, you do that when you listen to someone 24/7) and (aaaahhhh I should start talking already!!!) I really didn't make it.
This process can sometimes really be time-consuming and when it's cold outside, you've studied all night, had a particularly nasty exam, look like a bad zomby and just need a break, the last thing you want is photos of you to be taken.
It's over now. (well, not really, I have an exam in two weeks) (but it's all put on hold cause it's my birthday in a day and an hour!)

(I feel like I'm trying to catch up with friends while writing posts like this when I was away for a while...)
  






Here in this outfit I actually present you with my favourite sweater (cause it's gold and sparkly), my new favourite necklace which I got from Oasap (check it out) (eye-catcher), my favourite parka (cause I wear it when it's cold and when it's not) and my newly discovered old skirt which turns out to be my favourite for at least today. I won't mention the boots because we've all realized I'm not taking those off at all.

So:
Zara sweater and skirt, OASAP necklace, Tom Tailor parka, Humanic boots, Accessorize clutch, and the rings are all from H&M (at least I think) except the claw ring which is from Rings and Tings


XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.