Look of the day: DOWNTOWN

Wednesday, January 9, 2013



As I'm eating cereal and listening to crappy music and trying to get myself to wake up with a gallon of coffee while I should be doing college assignments writing this post I bet you're all in some deep... let's say waters, just like me with the exams, the end of the term and so on.
So why not make it oh-so-easygoing (although if you asked my mom, this is more couture than casual) and show you what I was wearing for running around town today. Yep, that's right, this is live footage, not seen before, of what I had on not twenty minutes ago! (It's the caffeine talking)
I was up from 6am today (that's I think too many days in a row now) and I needed something comfy. (but not dull) 




Wearing:
Zara sweatshirt, Benetton shorts, Humanic boots, handmade coat, Asos necklace, H&M bracelets, Ray Ban sunnies, Aldo bag

XOXO,
Lucija

P.S.
Did you see the countdown? :) 21 days to go!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.