Look of the day: MAGICAL NOVEMBER

Monday, November 5, 2012








It's November. (OMG OMG OMG it's November)
I have a feeling like September isn't over yet and we are still not deep in this serious... business. And the reason for that would probably be because (and let's all assume/remember that I am and always will be a perfect example of a totally unorganized human being) (although I write everything down... and plan ahead...and so on... but still) I figured - I'm young, I'm in college, I have an oportunity to do everything I want right now, so why not join every club and start doing five new things? Cause, hey, studying? Oh, I'll have time.
Yeah. It's not like that at all. 

So for a month I've been having this totally irrational argument with myself (about pretty much everything)... while trying to settle into this new apartment (you can talk as much as you want, but it takes time to adjust to all different little things), figure out this crazy college schedule and lesson plans, and also forcing myself not to quit at least half of the things I mentally envisioned myself doing. 
And in all that, there were visits, parties, coffees, and a kind of enjoying-life-in-general type of thing. Plus, it turns out my friends all started going to college at the same time, most of them fresmen as me so it was kind of a hectic schedule for even seeing them. The result? Blog suffered a bit, although I gotta say I'm pretty amazed by your regular visits throughout October - thank you thank you thank you.

But now I'm back, I'll post regularly, I'll post only what I feel is of enough quality and I'll write and shoot with all my heart. That's kind of what I wanted to explain - either I do this right, or not at all.
So better be it a shorter pause than a long time of shitty texts and bad photos.

Welcome back. I guess I can say that to myself, right? 


Wearing:
Miss Selfridge dress, vintage jacket, Aldo booties, H&M and vintage jewelry, Accessorize bag (DIY - embelished a bit)

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.