Look of the day: I WANNA SING I WANNA SHOUT

Thursday, November 22, 2012


To continue in this fairytale mood we started in the last post - we shot these pics at night so, firstly, my apologies for the bluriness, although I think it suits the mood quite lovely, and I love the vibrance as well.
This is one of my favourite outfits in the last month or so, as it features black and white - 'colors' I somehow choose fondly this season. 

The title - although I'm in the middle of my exams, I'm still quite relaxed and the overall impression of these first months in college has been decent. So it's not about me going nuts, it's from Professor Green feat. Emily Sande's Read All About It which has been on constant replay for the last I don't know how much. 
For me the songs which have a tendency of occupying your thoughts and make you feel a thousand things altogether are just what music is all about. (Or any passion at all, for that matter)

I ain't censoring myself for nobody
I'm the only thing I can be
All that is good, all that is bad
All that is me








Wearing:
Zara top and jacket, Mango jeans, Accessorize clutch and necklace, Kragrlica leather collar, Guess watch and vintage bracelet


Oh, and also, to bring a little joy to your routines (as it's the middle of the week, I'm sure there's a little bit of that in everyone's life) - I'm giving you a chance to shop for free a little.



Chicnova is giving you a 30$ shopping spree.

All you gotta do is:
Be a fan of Chicnova & WLL on Facebook (or Pinterest or Tumblr)
&
When leaving a comment, just add your email and username!


XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.