Look of the day: IN MY PLACE

Wednesday, September 19, 2012


I had trouble figuring out what name this post should get, after doing almost two hundred of these sweet yet mind-numbing thingies, you loose your touch a bit. Then it dawned on me to just do a song name, so I typed in Coldplay, because, well, it's Coldplay. 
I love love love this Zara shirt? I got a few days ago. The fit's loose, which is a first for me, and the sleeves are just like we've seen on Burberry's runway two days ago - non expected. wow moment. When I think of it, I almost didn't purchase it because it reminded me of hoodies too much. But then again, it's all in the details, right? 









Wearing:
Zara shirt, Mango collections pants, Aldo shoes, Topshop bag, H&M jewelry, Casio watch

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.