Look of the day: SAMBA DRESS

Saturday, July 14, 2012




Long time no see, huh?
First things first, lemme apologize for not posting for full two weeks. I went to the island of Pag, which, as it turns out, doesn't have any avaliable internet connections what so ever. I kinda turned my back to reality for a while, a true getaway if nothing else. (I would lie if I told you my depression lasted for long, we had the most amazing time... cocktails, 24/7 dancing, roadtrips and sunbathing)

I won't be overloading you with constant updates of my activities, but will rather show you some of my favourite evening pieces that I haven't displayed on the blog before. My friend and I made good use of early windy morning on the island and took more editorial-like photos that you'll get to see in the upcoming posts.
Today I'm going to show you the dress that is one of my dearest posessions. I got it from H&M in Vien two years ago and call it "The samba dress" because it reminds me of that wa-wa-woom effect latino-american dancers have. I embellished the outfit with the H&M feather earrings, vintage bracelet from Barcelona and an H&M bag. The look complete Miss Selfridge wedges.
Now I instantly feel like dancing. Ahhhh, summer!













XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.