Inspiration: SUMMER

Saturday, June 16, 2012



Gotta admit, this is a totally selfish post. I'm craving shopping so strongly I'm missing the first half of the football games currently being played at the Euro championship. (And usually nothing prevents me from watching such important games) (Yeah, I'm a maniac) (Who would guess that, huh?!)
This is how I imagine myself dressing this summer. All of my current favourites (except fringes, I'm so crazy for fringes) are here - white, feathers, print, scarves in the hair, crazy sunnies and shorts. 
And I think that I would definitely get rid of a couple of things from my closet just to get my hands on those 3.1 Phillip Lim sandals. 

Reiss top, Topshop earrings, 3.1 Phillip Lim sandals, Marni bag, Emma Cook shorts, Roberto Cavalli Collection scarf, Carven sunnies

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.