MFW RECAP

Saturday, March 3, 2012





















Okay, I know I'm really late with this one - but I kind of didn't have much time last week. I guess senior year in high school does that to people. And just so you know, I did all the collages in spite of the terrible headache and the fact I should be getting ready for my own party.

Soooo, I loved all the darks and all the fur and the elegance - the collections seem to offer everything a modern woman needs. And than there's Prada - well, it's a whole new world filled with passion for design. 
My favourite piece was the Alberta Ferretti purple coat, although I wouldn't mind having the Antonio Marras black dress or the Just Cavalli green sweater in my closet...
And finally, it's time for Paris! (or as I see it - Chanel!!)

Wish me a great party!! 

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.