Look of the day: DENIM ON DENIM

Tuesday, March 20, 2012








I've been in love with the combination of denim on denim for a long time now but never really tried it on - until today. I almost forgot about this skirt and while going through my closet this morning (had an insane rush of energy & was extremely hyper) (usually I'm cranky as hell) I found this pretty thing and it was like I saw my love again. Such a great feeling & it was such a great day today, too!! Haven't had one like this in ages. The only thing missing was some vintage shopping, I guess I'll leave that for tomorrow ;)

Oh, I'm wearing:
Topshop denim shirt, vintage skirt, H&M bag, Benetton blazer, Zara boots, Swatch watch, H&M bracelets, Ray Ban sunnies

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.