The BIRTHDAY

Wednesday, February 1, 2012













So, as you must know by now (I've been talking about it for weeks!!) – yesterday was my birthday. It was all I could wish for and even more. The sparkle, the pink and the cake, it was all there.

Woke up at 10 (that was a gift by itself, never get to do that), sipped coffee with my best friends and headed to school to find all of my dearest friends (and classmates) waiting for me with chocolate cake with the number 18 on it. We ate, sang (every period another magnificent performance of Happy birthday) and had a lot of fun!! I got a tiara – a tiara!! And flowers and balloons (the pink set of baloons was actually the second I got, the first was waiting for me when I woke up!!) and the faux fur coat I'm wearing in the latter photos. We went out for drinks after and had a blast and when I got home a professional tripod was waiting for me on my bed – my parents really know how to make me scream with excitement. After all that, I was so tired I fell asleep dressed. (make up on, totally ashamed for that) 
Such an amazing day!!

Tomorrow – the post of the first set of gifts (as I'm hosting two birthday parties – one this Saturday, the other on 18 February, a lot of gifts have yet to come!)

P.S.
I'm so awfully sorry for the poor quality of the photos – none were taken by someone who has a clue what they're doing and they were all a spur-of-the-moment thing. Also, half of them were taken in chem lab while we had our first period there. (that's the reason I'm surrounded by bottles!!)

P.P.S.
Happy birthday to me!!

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.