Look of the day: MINIMALISM

Monday, February 20, 2012











I don't think I could ever stop wearing this LBD. 
And come to think of it, I almost didn't buy it when I was in Vienna during the Christmas holidays. We were in such a rush (we wanted to visit the market or to be precise, we wanted to eat pancakes and buy candy) and I remember trying it on in the middle of the store and thinking: "Oh, what the heck, it's on sale!!"
And come to think of it no.2, this is probably the most-worn garnment in my closet, and a few hours ago, when I was browsing through my granma's closet, I found a perfect blazer to be worn with this in spring. Gorgeous!! 

Wearing:
H&M dress, Zara boots, coat by me, Dorothy Perkins bag, Forever 21 necklace, vintage watch, vintage ring

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.