Look of the day: GREEN CAPE

Friday, February 24, 2012








I'm so happy the weather is so pretty today - it's sunny and warm and perfect for shorty shorts and simplicity in terms of easygoing pieces & bold colors.
Sooo, I present to you my green cape that is also, like many pieces in my closet, my design. My favourite part are the buttons, I love how "mettalic" they look!!

Wearing:
cape by me, Benetton shorts, Aldo shoes, Topshop bag, handmade necklace from Australia, Swarovski earrings

XOXO,
Lucija

P.S.
This is my 100th post which means a great deal to me because when I took up blogging, I never thought I would end up having people reading WLL daily - while drinking their coffee and browsing through newspapers or in the evening, as a treat at the end of the day. I still get so excited when somebody mentions WLL is in their bookmarks so I want to thank you all for stopping by!!
I am really grateful I get to share my passion with you!!

P.P.S.
Here's to another 100!! Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.