The first in 2012

Monday, January 2, 2012

As I'm still in full Christmas mode, I went on a little field trip today and paid a visit to a display of Christmas lights near Zagreb. It is pretty dreamy and totally perfect for keeping my obsession with holidays alive. I kept things simple as I was shooting the whole time and the weather is pretty messed up with all the rain. (Instead of snow, thanks for that, heaven, no skiing for me this year)
I love my new Zara leather pants and it seems I can't stop wearing my Högl sneakers (although I should, because it isn't that warm) (and my feet can only tolerate as much).
Oh, and the scarf is H&M, also is the shirt. The jacket is vintage.






Ohhh, I didn't forget about the photos of the lights!! There was even a firework, so amazing!!









Ohhhh #2, what are your new year's resolutions? Do you still try to follow them? Do you even care? (Ohhh #3, that sounds so rough!!) One of many I've got is to take more photos - no excuses.

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.