Fashionista crush: LAUREN SANTO DOMINGO

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Not knowing who is Lauren Santo Domingo is like not using Facebook or Twitter. (read it this way: Really?! Where do you live?) (Okay wait, you don't know WHAT?!)
These ultra charming contributing editor of VogueUS and the co-founder and creative director of amazing site ModaOperandi.com, is on every best-dress list and I personally adore her passion for bags, Proenza Shouler obsession and her smile. (And her hair, OMG, have you seen that hair?!!)
I'm so in love with the whole idea of Moda Operandi, it's so genius! (So, in my world, she is a godess by default!!)
In the end - I give you her at the day of her wedding - out of this world amazing! That's the minimum amount of fabric I want on me when I get married!!

























XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.