Fashionista crush: VIVIANA VOLPICELLA

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Long time, no fashionista crush. Time to straighten things up, no?
I've kinda fell in love with a woman. Again. No more Lady Gaga, (ohhh, I so have to write about Lady Gaga once!) (She's my ultimate girl crush) (I've been listening to Teeth and walking like a tyrannosaurus following the beat for ages, seriously!!) no more Jenna Lyons and Bianca Brandolini D'Adda - I've moved to Japan.
In my mind, of course. (Although it would be awesome if I moved to Japan for real) (They loooove bling bling, just like me!!)
As you must have figured out (if you didn't know for her before this post), Viviana Volpicella works for a publication in Japan. (If you have - bingo & bravo, it's Vogue Nippon!!) They call her the part of the Team Dello Russo (Oh, Anna and your head pieces, will you adopt me and let me wear your shoes?!). As she's working with Anna she's smiling non-stop which you'll see in a moment in the photos.
You want to know what is it that made me love her? She wears pajama suit to Fashion Week. (she's like the  female version of Barney Stinson!!) (I know I should stop with the TV-series correlations, but I just can't) (Such a junkie)
There you have it. If you want me to fall head over heels for you, you just have to wear silk pjama suit to the movies. Easy!
























I hope you're having a great weekend!

photo credit: tfs, the sartorialist, all the pretty birds, garance dore, jak & jill

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.