Justice league of America

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Do you like comics? 
Well, I'm not a fan. But I do love Justice league of America. Even the name is so cool you just want to pronounce it as many times as possible. You know, so many that your friends start sipping way too many martinis and you have to take them home and from there the night starts to be way too funny (for them) and full of regret for saying Justice league of America (for you).
I was in the Superwoman mood in the morning, so I chose blue and denim, and mixed it with loads of jewelry and heels to get the look.(in the end - the Superwoman aka me was needed) (doesn't matter it was my fault)(when I think about it - one day my talking will probably lead to alcoholism in cases of some of my friends!!)








Top_H&M, Jeans_Esprit, Bag_Dorothy Perkins, Shoes_Dorothy Perkins, Sunnies_Ray Ban, Necklace_Asos, Bracelets_Accessorize, H&M, DIY


XOXO,
Lucija




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.