My point of view: HAUTE COUTURE FALL/WINTER 2011

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I have to admit, couture collections have always been the ones I couldn't wait to be shown.
This season, Armani took as to Japan, Azzedine Alaia to Arctic tundra, Christian Dior to Legoland where somehow unflattering designs dominate, Elie Saab to heaven (I would wear each and every one of the dresses in the collection), Giambattista Valli to a fun land where casual meets couture, Givenchy to a provocative, yet a land full of lightness, Jean Paul Gaultier to the dark side and Valentino to romantic Rome.






Armani Privé







Azzedine Alaia









Christian Dior











 Elie Saab









Giambattista Valli






 Givenchy




Jean Paul Gaultier




Valentino


To me, the most outrageous and cool, but also insanely pretty was the Alexis Mabille collection. I can't remember when was the last time I saw fur and animal skin used to make an evening gown. Perfect!







XOXO,
Lucija


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.