CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE FALL WINTER 2011/2012

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm not a fashion critic and I wouldn't want to be one because I don't do "That's awful", only "Ohh, that's so pretty!" and I think that fashion should make you happy rather than just, well, objective all the time. I'm all for subjective - you know, Chanel is so so pretty!
When I saw the collection I was like a machine made for making sounds:
no.1 "Ahhhh"
no.2 "Ohhhh"
no.3 "OMG"
no.4 "Oh my"
And I don't usually do OMG or Oh my at all.
It is so Coco that Coco is so proud right now. It is couture at the first glance, you don't have to know it's couture to know it is - you see it. It's there. It's magical, it's beautiful, it's as far from casual as it goes - it's what couture should be. It's Parisian chic with glitter. Yes, glitter!
Thank you Karl, for making me fall in love all over again.










(photo credit: style.com)


XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.