What I snapped: #9 SOUNDCHECK

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


As this blog gets older the titles become crazier. (Sounds bout right)

There's loads of snow on the ground in Zagreb and as you all probably already know, that made me hm, how to put it without going too far... estatic. That's the word.
So here are the nightshots I snapped two days ago in Park Maksimir. In my (and as I recently became aware of, every runner's) opinion, Maksimir is Zagreb's treasure. Woods in the middle of the city and miles and miles of trails for running, cycling, walking, and as it turns out - snowboarding when it's like this in the winter. It's our privilege to have such a beautiful (and quite spacious) park that's in the walking distance from the main shopping street. (Just like London and NY)
So, to introduce you a little bit more to Zagreb, here's Maksimir in winter. Times four.

In addition, a little update and an explanation to why I'm not posting:
I slept a total of 8hrs in the last 90something hours. My exams started, I had one today, have one tomorrow and on Saturday and three next week. And we still have classes so it's crazy and I'm actually surprised I managed to write this much so I'm gonna end this in a cool fading manner.






XOXO,
Lucija

P.S.
I've been getting a lot of inquiries about what camera and lens I use:
Nikon D90 with 18-105mm lens

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.