What I snapped

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I was not sure if I wanted to do this post at first, because you know my blog as a fashion blog and I want to maintain being that person - behind the fashion blog. But as I thought about it thoroughly I realized what I wanted to show you through this - and that is my passion for expressing myself through fashion and photography. Through both of these medias. I am the luckiest when I get to work with people who can join those two together, but sometimes nature can be a pretty good object, too.
So, I am gonna show you a few of my latest works - I've taken these last week when I was on a vacation. Now more than ever I would love to hear you critiques and impressions!
P.S.
Stay tuned, tomorrow's an outfit post day!


















XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.