Look of the day: RETRO

Saturday, September 22, 2012




I was going through the file were I keep photos we shoot for the blog and I found these - never published, totally dreamy, taken one afternoon on our way to school (our last school year ever, ah!) photos that captured me in that growing-my-hair stage of life. So much has changed since then although, when I look at the date, it was only five months ago.
So I figured, why not publish them and process them so they look retro, cause they kinda already are. 
Ohhh, and if some of you are strangely familiar with this dress already, it's because I wore it for one of the shoots - take a look .






Wearing:
Forever 21 dress, vintage jacket, Topshop bag, Repetto ballet flats, Ray ban sunnies, vintage earrings 

Oh, and this got me thinking so why not ask you to - where were you five months ago? Comment away. 

XOXO,
Lucija

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.