Fashionista crush: JENNA LYONS

Monday, July 25, 2011

I don't know if you have heard of this incredible woman, the executive and creative director of J.Crew, the brand that has gained incredible popularity distributing affordable luxury pieces. I must say, she is my latest discovery, and I personally, feel ashamed for not knowing about her before.
She's successful, rich, chic and is famous for having an "eye" for style. Enjoy, folks!
































You can also see my previous fashionista crushes here and here!


And I just wanted to announce the giveaway winner! It's comment no.2, congrats! I'll contact you via email.

(photo credit: tumblr, style.com, luckymag, the photodiarist, garance dorĂ©, zimbio,  google images, wwd, luufrost, vanessa jackman, ingredients of style)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.